Janet Taylor has over 23+ years of experience in Management, Marketing and Administration. She has worked in management, administration and conference logistics for the transportation, banking and retail industries. As the Chief Executive Officer the firm’s clients include government agencies, Fortune 500 companies, non-profit organizations and educational institutions. Janet has served as corporate liaison for a City of Philadelphia project, presented seminars for IKEA and developed systems for agencies receiving federal funding. Janet works closely with her team to ensure that customer satisfaction is the number one goal.
Founded in 1994, Totally Organized, LLC is certified as an Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) and was previously a Small Business Administration 8 (a) certified firm. Totally Organized, LLC provides contract and management support to government agencies, non-profit and for profit entities. Working with clients, we focus on concepts and techniques to effectively manage our client’s information and projects. Totally Organized, LLC has a talented team from a broad spectrum of industries that train personnel, manage projects and provide document management to ensure our client’s files are audit compliant.
As a result our clients see an increase in revenue, are more proactive, anticipate business problems, improve their performance and improve their business skills to think and act like managers and leaders.
- 8(a) Certification-Small Business Administration
- Economically Disadvantaged Women Owned Small Business
- Small Disadvantage Business-Small Business Administration
- State Certified Minority/Woman Business Enterprise-Delaware
- 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541618 – Other Management Consulting
- 561110 – Office Administrative Services
- 611430 – Professional and Management Development Training