Get Your Business Certified and Position Yourself To Obtain Government Contracts
Totally Organized has received the following certifications…
• 8a Certification*
• HUB Zone*
• EDWOSB-Economically Disadvantaged Women Owned Small Business
• WOSB Women Owned Small Business
We will help you:
• Organize and prepare the application documents
• Review application to ensure that it is accurate and complete
• Connect you with talented experts to ensure that your application is approved the first time
Contact me today for a consultation firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8(a) Program is for small businesses considered to be socially and economically disadvantaged under its nine-year 8(a) Program. It also provides access to government contracting opportunities, allowing them to become solid competitors in the federal marketplace. In fiscal year 2010, small businesses received more than $18.4 billion in 8(a) contract dollars.
- HUBZone is a United States Small Business Administration (SBA) program for small companies that operate and employ people in Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZones).
- System for Award Management (SAM) is the Official U.S. Government system that consolidated the capabilities of CCR/FedReg, ORCA, and EPLS.