Cluttered, unorganized, chaotic are those words that describe how you feel? You need me if:
• You are frustrated at the piles in your home office and don’t have a clue where to start or how to organize it and need the project done yesterday so you can work in the space
• Get up early and work late yet never feel like anything gets done and instead of your list getting shorter it gets longer
• Wonder why you started the business and are overwhelmed with maintaining social media, keeping track of business ideas or just keeping track of project details
• Tired of feeling like you are the only one at work that is unorganized
I worked with clients in person and virtually to help them get organized to take their career, business and life to the next level.
3 Ways I Can Help You:
1) Discuss your goals and how I can assist you in achieving them.
2) Strategize actions to help you better manage your time.
3) Tackle the spaces to create an environment that is more efficient and attracts more love, money and happiness.
Get Organized now! Contact me for a FREE 30 minute session.
Hear what people are saying…..
Janet’s reputation precedes her as an individual who has exceptional organizational skills. It is because of her reputation that I asked her to join my team in 2010 and in her current role Janet is responsible for ensuring that my team’s project managers and consultants adhere to deadlines as government contractors.
Janet accomplished every assignment that she is given and is capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously without missing a schedule deadlines. She has been an integral part of my team and has proven herself an invaluable resource.
In closing, Janet exercises her duties with poise and integrity. She is not only dependable, but a very hard worker and is very competent in her area of expertise. She has proved herself a person who can be trusted to handle the most sensitive matters that an organization can encounter.
Elaine (Laney) L. Johnson, CPA, MBA
President, Financial Business Solutions, LLC