Have you overheard or thought any of the following:
• Stressed, burned out, overwhelmed and anxious is how I feel
• Family and friends keep telling me that I work too much and they miss spending time with me
• Despite getting up early and staying up late to work on projects I feel like nothing is getting accomplished
• I have missed important project deadlines due to my lack of organization
• I feel like my office, home and life is a mess
Janet has spoken for Fortune 500 companies, major retailers, national expos and international conferences. She conducts lunch-and-learns, trainings and webinars where she provides strategies that have attendees leaving her workshops motivated to take the steps necessary to clear their desks, organize their homes and manage their lives.
If seeing the top of your desk, crossing items off your to-do list, having a smooth morning routine and living a balanced life is a goal for you and your group, give Janet a call.
• Clear Desk, Clear Mind
• Organizing Your Workspace
• Fitting It All In
• Living An Organized Life
• Organize, Plan and Prioritize
• Free Library of Philadelphia
• Mobil Oil
• PECO Energy
• Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce
• Institute for Supply Management (ISM) Philadelphia
• National Association of Female Executives
• National Sales Network
• Wilmington Women In Business
• Urban Bankers
• Zeta Phi Beta
• Community College of Philadelphia
• Head Start Learning Tree
• Peirce College
• Rutgers University
• School District of Philadelphia
• Trinity Valley Community College-Athens, Texas
• Villanova University
• African American Women On Tour
• Delaware Valley Early Childhood Conference
• New Castle County Chamber of Commerce-Entrepreneurial Women’s Exposition
• Philadelphia Business Journal Women’s Conference
• Philadelphia Federation of Teacher’s Conference
• Pennsylvania AFL-CIO Community Services Institute Conference
What People Are Saying About Janet?
Please know that it is I who should be thanking you! Thank you for your great presentation as our keynote. I have heard nothing but raves about the luncheon. You helped make it another great event for us. A million thank you’s would not be sufficient to convey my gratitude.
Linda V. Coleman
Women of Color Scholarship Luncheon
Center for Multicultural Affairs
Janet is well spoken clear, honest, the session exceeded my expectations. Janet was very engaging, funny and very helpful in targeting my faults.
Chestnut Hill Health System-Women’s Conference
Great session! Timely Janet seems like the Suze Orman of organizing-
Philadelphia Federation Of Teachers
Thanks for the workshop. I found the idea of doing a rough sort of incoming stuff into folders-until I have time to file, etc. –especially helpful. I went back to the branch and began sorting the mess on my desk into categories such as “to-do”, “to-call”, etc, Will try and attack the folders on mornings when we are closed for an hour before those “drop-in guest” get here.
Librarian-Free Library of Philadelphia